Tuesday, August 6, 2013

On my bench, August.

Summer is almost over and somehow I end up with several projects in the pipe that are in different stages of work.

Fist of all, I decided to make a base for my ADGZ and that would include bridge, river and other groundwork;) So far I did a test of AK-interactive fuel stains on the wooden bridge from RB model and it looks very nice!


Next I am proceeding with vignette base for GAZ MMM and here I used MiniArt's cobblestone street which was painted with acrylics and oils. Hope to finish that scene in August.


The August issue of MMI arrived, and I really liked the layout and design of my "Flak 'em back" article.


As for kits building I started Inside the armour's Ultimate Churchill NA75 kit. It includes AFV club parts, AFV club workable tracks and also resin turret, resin idlers, extra PE and decals!

Finally, I would like to show you some figure work that Kyle Nelson is doing for me. This is first of the many Stalingrad figures we are going to put together on dioramas\vignettes and I am really impressed by Kyle's skills!




2 comments:

  1. Hi Roman!
    Wow, these are lots of news! I absolutely love the wooden effects you got! I've got to keep this in mind for later works!
    The Chruchill is very cool too and I can't wait to see it built and painted!
    As for the figure, Kyle is making an excellent work and I am sure you will be satisfied! He is very gifted!
    Congrats for your recent publication as well!
    Keep going, I am totally fond of your work!
    Alex!

    ReplyDelete