Thursday, May 9, 2013

Panhard white-wash + new cooperation!

Yesterday I tried AK-interactive "Worn effect" on my Panhard. Hard to say if it is better then HS or not, but it takes time to learn how to work with it.


Also I started a new cooperation - Robert Nemet, talented modeller and a friend from Hungary is painting a figure of US officer for me. That would accompany the Opel on a vignette. The figure itself is from the Bodi.


Feel free to check  Robert's outstanding models on his facebook page or on Armorama.com.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Roman!
    Yes, the worn effects fluid is somehow not very easy to use at first. I usually apply it on a mat surface, which works better. And it works well with Tamiya paints as well! ^_^
    Nevertheless, you did some fantastic work here!
    Congratulations for your new cooperations! This figure looks fantastic!
    Alex!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hmmm, Alex, I haven't used gloss varnish for long time now. Even for wash.
      Thanks!

      Delete