Sunday, February 10, 2013

ADGZ, getting there.

I spent some time on it during the weekend and here is the current state.
All MG's are replaced, so are the nuts on the turret. I need to change tools and jerry cans, drill out the main gun and the exhaust, replace some more nuts and rivets and then probably polish and prime. We'll see how it goes :)




If you want that kit - you can order it here. (I have no affiliation with the shop).


8 comments:

  1. Hey Bizarre,

    This is a cool and original model. I'll follow the next posts with interest!

    Thierry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    same thing that Thierry; a orginal model, curious to see next step.

    Cheer

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really don't know how you'll make that thing beautiful! Lol! It's a full challenge! ;)
    More seriously, it's a fantastic work you're doing here! Keep going Roman! The shapes are perfect for some cool weathering! :) Have fun!
    Alex!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) thanks, Alex. I hope it will turn out good.

      Delete
  4. hello, waiting to see the following step,I built the one from MR models on my blog, and I am curious to hear about your comments on this AMG model, cheers
    hubert
    panzerhubert

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well, this is a low-tech kit, but I assume it's easier to work then with resin. Overall it reminds me of Panhard from Alby, maybe in certain elements Panhard is better:)
      I've seen your model, nice camouflage!

      Delete