Sunday, January 6, 2013

First post of 2013.

First of all - Happy New Year to everyone and thank you for visiting my blog and showing interest in my models. I really appreciate that!

1. I finished this small Austin Tilly in 1/48 scale during the high season. This was a project to relax from complex builds and sophisticated painting tasks.





2. Just before the Christmas I received a finished figure from Radek and found some time for photography. Definitely, the figure adds a lot to models and I am happy that Radek did a very nice job on converting and painting. Thank you, my friend!


3. Last but not least I am proceeding with Flakpanzer I project. I plan to put all these remaining dozens of PE partsuntil the end of the next week and then do some winter camouflage.

What's on your bench now?




2 comments:

  1. I was wondering what you were up to, all this time, Bizarre! Now I know! You've done a great job with this car! I like it very much! :)
    You're right about Radek's figure. Your work and his are both perfect, and fit very well together!
    I'll be following your Flakpanzer with great care! Keep going my friend, and happy new year!
    Alex!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought you've seen it on facebook. Didn't you? Flakpanzer is on the way and there is one more project I just finished after being long time on the bench. Will post it during the next week.
      Thanks for commenting!

      Delete