Friday, October 26, 2012

Zrinyi II, done....

That model is done and it was a great experience. I learned a lot not only about the particular SPG but about Hungarian army and armour and I am happy to have collaborations on the project with so many people.
Thanks to Pálinkás Zsolt and Adam Romsits for technical help, Maxim Butov for going to Kubinka and taking pictures of survivor vehicle, Csaba Bordács from SBS model for providing the mantlet, Carlos Bravo for generous help with spare tracks, Krisztián Bódi for producing excellent Hungarian crew figures (I plan to add one next week) and to David Grummit from MMI for the kit and endless support. The full article with some reference material and explanation of modifications would appear in MMI in due time.


Now some images of the finished model. Hope you like it.







10 comments:

  1. Fantastic work, congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep! Great work! This is definitely a model I'm gonna put on my "To do" list!
    Thierry

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, do it, Thierry, I am sure you will enjoy it!

      Delete
  3. You rock! This is just amazing and perfectly well done... You're gonna get some more awards I bet! I want to have that model too!
    Alex
    http://alexbenvenuti.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got bronze for it at C4-OPEN today. Tough competition with advanced conversions :)

      Delete
  4. Great work Roman! Really love the weathering, very unusual subject. Keep up the great work!!!!

    ReplyDelete