Saturday, October 6, 2012

On my bench, October 2012.

Right now I have two projects in the paint booth, both from Bronco models

1) Staghound Mk.I with 60lb rockets.  Mostly OOB build with added weld seams. Pure fun project with some interesting ideas on paint finish.


2) More demanding and accurate model in 1/35 scale Zrinyi II Hungarian SPG. The build is over now and I am happy to say that it looks quite close to references. If you've seen my previous update it was almost ready to paint but then I changed the mantlet on the one from SBS model. And then primed the model.


Rolling to the paint booth :)


2 comments:

  1. Yeah!!! The Zrinyi is going to be painted!!! Hurray!!! Post pictures asap! This strange beast is a real wonder, and will be wonderful between your hands!
    Keep up the good work!
    Alex
    http://alexbenvenuti.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe, thanks for your support, Alex. Wil do an update on Monday!

      Delete