Monday, October 15, 2012

Back from Scale Model Challenge 2012.

This weekend I spent at Veldhoven, Holland, taking part in Scale Model Challenge - a meeting that gathers high-class modellers from all over the Europe. It was a great experience and I am glad to get a medal for my Staghound AA (bronze in 1/48 scale vehicles).


Another thing - when I was home today I found a copy of November issue of Military Modelcraft International that has a 6-page article for the same Stag. As always, the team of MMI did a top-notch job on presenting a model in it's best. Thanks for that!


3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Bizarre ! Very well deserved ! This Staghound is a pure beauty !
    Alex
    http://alexbenvenuti.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete