Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Advance on Zrinyi II.

I am almost done with my Zrinyi II. As you can see from these 2 images I reworked the original kit a bit - removed front mud flaps and detailed the sprocket area, scratched spare track holder, tool clamps, tow cable holders and hooks for mesh screens. Also the battle damage as per reference images is replicated - torn mesh screen, distorted hooks, torn support roller. The more I work on that one the more I like it. 

Hope to get some paint on it during the weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Hi ! This Zrinyi is just amazingly built and will look terrific, as I know your painting skills ! I'm really looking forward to watching your work on this model, which I'd like to get someday. It has such an unusual looks and the modifications you've brought here are clever and subtile.
    Keep up the good work !
    Alex
    http://alexbenvenuti.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot, Alex. I still need to fix some minor elements on the model before I will start painting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an ugly tank.. I dont know why but ugly looking vehicles are more attractive than others. :)

    You did a very nice building. What about painting?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) I don't think it is very ugly :) Thanks, will start painting sooner o later, just need to fix some small elements that pop-up after discussions with experts.

      Delete