Monday, August 13, 2012

DAK attakk :)


By coincidence I did two models related to Deutsches Afrikakorps in a row this winter -  Sd.Kfz.6 and Bison II. Sd.Kfz.6 was waiting for it's turn since September 2011 and Bison pop-uped at my bench in February. The half-track was done OOB, while Bison got extra detailing with Alliance Model Works excellent PE as well as some of Griffon's PE for Grille. Both got the replication of heavily damaged paint (by different methods) and by another coincidence both are published in September issues of modelling magazines :)






The Bison II article is out in Military Modelcraft International and is called "The stubborn Bison". Take a look inside the mag and you will know why it has such name :)





...and Sd.Kfz.6 is feautured in Military in Scale.  I haven't got my copy yet I got a screenshot from a fellow modeller from Norway - Edward Valholm (takk til deg).





No comments:

Post a Comment